Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Lace braids upon lace braids

Hi everyone,

     I love lace braids, so this hairstyle is naturally a personal favorite this week.  I made four lace braids, one on top of the other, then put the unbraided section of my hair left over at the bottom into a ponytail.  I braided my ponytail in a rope braid then wrapped it up into a rose bun.  I took the ends of my lace braids and wrapped them around the bun, then added some bobby pins and a flower clip.  This hairstyle lasted all day long and never stopped looking fresh and new.  Many people who saw it commented on my hairstyle, and wondered how in the world I braided my own hair.  They don't know how very simple this braid actually is ^_^
















1 comment:

  1. Such a elegant and beautiful hairstylle dear friend
    Have a wonderfull day

    ReplyDelete