Wednesday, May 2, 2018

5-strand Dutch braid on a sunny morning

Hi dear friends,

     Last night before washing my hair, I used a prewash hair mask that I mixed up in the kitchen.  I mixed about 1/2 mayonnaise with two spoons of honey and two spoons of milk.  I applied this mask to my hair over the kitchen sink so I wouldn't drip anything on the floor, then wound my hair up into a high bun and let the mixture soak in for about an hour.  Then I conditioned-washed-conditioned my hair in the shower, after first washing out the hair mask thoroughly.  I love how easy my hair was to comb out after washing it, and the shine it had today made me very happy.  I celebrated by braiding my hair in a 5-strand Dutch braid and left my braid at full length.  It's lasted all day long and tonight looks like I just finished braiding it minutes ago.  Here are some pictures in the morning sun, thank you so much for visiting my blog!

 


 
 

 
 


   

 




1 comment:

  1. Amazing beautiful dear friend , wishing you the very best
    Greetings from Belgium

    ReplyDelete