Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Marguerite Updo

Hello friends,

     One of my favorite books of all is The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy.  I've lost count of how many times I've read it.  My updo today reminds me of a style the heroine Marguerite might wear.  It is a braided bun, and I used the ends of my two braids to make a bow directly beneath my bun.  I love the way the tail ends of my "bow" curl slightly and add such interest to this hairstyle.  It's a way of wearing your hair up, but showing a little curl and length at the same time.

     Thank you for coming to view my blog!  I hope you visit often to see my posts of different braids and hairstyles for long hair.  Love to you all <3




 






 



4 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely gorgeous....
    I must say you are the real princess "Rapunzel".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is more beautifull and much longer then the baroness from scarlet pimpernel dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea ! Wonderful article. Nice Pictures and you have done good work. I Would like Braided Hairstyles For Kids .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi friend, thank you so much <3 Check out my Micronesian Girl posts, you will find hairstyles for kids in a lot of them. Thanks!

      Delete