Thursday, June 23, 2016

Blue bows and bamboo in Kyoto, Japan

Konnichiwa!

     Several months ago I read on the internet about the beautiful Arashiyama Bamboo Grove in Kyoto, Japan. How wonderful to be able to see this incredible place in person! I can honestly say it was as lovely as I had hoped.
     Close by was a historic Japanese temple surrounded by an impressive landscape full of the most colorful hydrangeas I have ever seen. On such a special afternoon, I'm glad I happened to be wearing my favorite color and hair bows :-)


********





























********
     I also got to visit the Osaka Castle on the same day, but I will post those pictures separately. Thank you for following my blog! 



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pictures beautiful friend 😊😊😊😊💝

    ReplyDelete