Monday, January 25, 2016

Simple French Braid~ my look for today

Hello everybody,

     I hope you had a lovely week-end.  Thank you for all the views and comments on my last post, Rey's Triple Bun-Knot Hairstyle.  I am looking forward to making a demo video for YouTube soon on that hairstyle.
     For today I chose to go simple and made a sideways French braid and bun.  Thank you for coming to see!  If you're not yet following my Facebook page, be sure to click "like" and see all my posts there.  Thank you, my friends <3







 





  


2 comments:

  1. I think this is among the most important information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this nice read!! It's really a great and useful piece of info.


    Protein supplements for hair growth
    Best Solution To Hair Problems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How very kind, thank you so much for commenting! I'm so glad that you found my website, thank you :) <3

      Delete