Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Boho Dutch-and-rope-braids~ my look for today

Hi friends,

Since today is the first day of a new month, I'll go ahead and post another set of hair pictures :-)  I washed my hair last night so it was very clean today.  I've been using Moroccan argan oil for the first time, and I really love it!  It makes my hair super easy to comb out even when it is wet, and leaves my hair soft and shiny but not greasy or weighed down.
     Today I decided on a boho look and made a loose center Dutch braid.  Then I added lace rope braids on either side, and finished my look with a big low bun.  I held my bun in place with a clip hidden inside, and my favorite large wooden Grah-toe hair fork.  Thanks for coming by to see my new pictures!

















3 comments:

  1. wooooow so pretty :) thank you for sharing this pictures dear angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you andrea your braids are soooo nicee

    ReplyDelete