Saturday, April 11, 2015

Hot-Cross Bun for Orthodox Easter

Happy Easter to all my friends who celebrate this Sunday!

Today I made a sideways four-strand French braid, a little farther back than where a hairband braid would go.  I gathered hair from both sides at first, then only from the side closest to my face. This had a half-crown look when I finished my braid.  I put the rest of my hair into a middle ponytail, then wrapped it around a hairclip and into a bun.  I criss-crossed the length of my braid over my bun, so in honor of the Easter season, a hot-cross bun but with hair.



 















1 comment:

  1. Wow! Such a beautiful style Andrea! I need to work on learning a French four strand. I know you have done some four strand braiding on your YouTube channel before, but would you mind doing this style? Or maybe a video teaching just that braid?

    love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete