Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hide-away Bun~ my look for today

Hi everybody,

If you have a better name for this bun, feel free to post it below!  I made my two small French braids, then put my hair in a ponytail.  When I clipped my hair up into a bun, it shifted and hid the clip.  I added another big clip, and my hair slipped down and hid that one, too.  So I decided to go with it, and added a few little clips in random places.  I rather like the look of this big bun, with hair clips hidden away underneath my hair instead of being out in the open.
     Thank you so much for coming to see my new post!  I hope you've had a chance to view my recent hairstyle video.  I enjoyed starting my day off outside in the morning, talking about hair with my friends around the world :-)















No comments:

Post a Comment