Monday, March 16, 2015

Braided Ponytail

Hi friends,

Today I tried my own version of the carousel braided ponytail.  First I made three lace braids, then gathered my hair into a ponytail.  I started making a wrap-around lace braid on my ponytail, and when I had no more hair to add I brought the end of my braid up and wrapped it around the base of my ponytail.  I used a few hair clips to clip my braid in place.  It's fun wearing my hair "down" for a change instead of in another bun!  Thank you so much for coming to see my pictures!
     On another note, I'm thinking of making a new hairstyle demo video, but I'm not sure what look to do.  One friend suggested a "tower bun."  If you have any thoughts on this or ideas for other hairstyles I should try in a video, please comment and let me know.  I'd love to hear from you!























1 comment:

  1. Hi you have always wonderful ideas and your videos are inspiring.
    this time if i can give you a sugestion i would say that you could try something that show the length of your beatiful hair, like braided pigtails or a braid or you can or you can try something fantasy/film related that will be great because you have better hair than film princess!
    anyway thanks for your blog and videos!

    ReplyDelete