Sunday, November 30, 2014

Four-strand Fringe Braid and Big Bun

Hi everybody,

I studied my braid book last night and this morning I tried a fringe form with two 4-strand lace braids.  I put my hair into a ponytail and looped my hair up into this big, slightly messy bun.  Then I wrapped the ends of my braids around the bun.  Everything is held in place with bobby pins and my famous hair clips.  Thank you so much for following my hairstyle blog!  All your page views help get me closer and closer to our next goal, 300,000 page views!




















2 comments:

  1. Actually, I should thank you instead you thanking us for the page views. Every time you come up with new style, it gives us a chance to try something out of the box. Thanks a lot for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Alana! You are so sweet to say so. I appreciate all your kind comments and page views. Thank you!

      Delete