Saturday, October 4, 2014

Braided Swoop Bun

Hi friends,

I got the idea for this hairstyle from a pin on Pinterest.  First I sectioned off a small section of hair, like a some-up-some-down hairdo.  I braided that and wrapped it into a small bun at the top of my head.  Then I divided the lower section of hair into two halves.  I braided one section in an upward direction and wrapped it around my bun.  Then I braided the other section in an upward direction and wrapped it around the bun the opposite way.  After adding several bobby pins and tiny hairclips, my hair was firmly in place.  In fact, it still looks as good tonight as it did this morning!  I'm wondering if I can manage to sleep without messing my hair up and get another day's wear out of this look?  :-)
     Another interesting point, I washed my hair this morning so my hair was actually still wet when I put it up.  I'm thinking....braid waves!





















No comments:

Post a Comment