Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Fancy Bun~ Single-side version

Hello friends,

I tried another variation of a favorite hairstyle, a fancy bun.  This time I sectioned out the top corner of my hair and put the rest of my hair into a ponytail.  I made a circle French braid with hair from my ponytail and the hair I had sectioned out.  When I ran out of hair to add to my ponytail, I continued braiding and wrapped the braid around the base of my ponytail underneath the circle.  Hopefully pictures will help explain!  Thank you so much for following my blog!
















3 comments:

  1. Very pretty -- is that a YouTube video that served as your inspiration. I need a visual play by play on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Lilith Moon does have a tutorial on this look, and she is very easy to learn from. I saw a variation of this in a picture on Pinterest, but Lilith Moon's is almost exactly the same.

      Delete