Sunday, November 24, 2013

Low Ponytail for Super Long Hair

Hi everybody,

I have never watched Game of Thrones, but I love the hairstyle photos from the show!  I tried my hand at a popular GOT hairstyle today and added a low ponytail option for really long hair.  If you have hair like mine, you know it is next to impossible to wear it down or in a ponytail.  But if you want to show a little length, here is a great way to do it!

After making the top French braids, I put all my hair into a low ponytail.  I braided the ponytail about 2/3 of the way down, and fastened it with a ponytail holder.  I wrapped the braid up into a bun and used my Grahtoe hair fork to hold it in place.  I left the bottom unbraided section hanging down my back~ a shortened version of my original ponytail.
















No comments:

Post a Comment