Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fancy Braided Bun

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a good week-end!  Once again I tried out the fancy braided bun that Lilith Moon and WomensBeauty1 have both featured in YouTube videos.  You basically make three circle parts, one inside the other.  The hair in the innermost center circle is put into a ponytail.  Then you make a circle French braid with that hair and the hair from the middle circle part.  The outer circle part is braided into a wrap-around lace braid.  At least, this is the basic idea...I made a few changes to suit my super long hair, and came up with a look I like very much.  All my friends loved it, too :-)  I took my hair down in the evening and explained the steps to this hairstyle, backwards.
















Thank you for coming by to view my pictures!





4 comments:

  1. Woah, I really like your styles. There are sooooooo many different styles for braided updos. I think I'm gonna try them since I have a really long hair too.

    Do you have half-up, half-down hair styles? If not, do you know a good blog that has those kind of styles for really long hair? Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting! I'm glad that you like my hairstyles and can try them out. I personally don't wear my hair down or in half-up'dos because it is so long, but I have several Micronesian Girl hairstyles that might be what you have in mind. Also Lilith Moon is a great source for all different kinds of braids and hairstyles. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for replying. ^_^ I liked Micronesian Girl hairstyles, but it looks so hard to do it by myself. T T. And I do like Lilith Moon's tutorials. ^_^

      Delete