Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Braided Mohawk~ my look for today

Merry Christmas!


Today I went to town to do some Christmas shopping.  Since I needed to get ready in a hurry, I chose the hairstyle that is so quick and easy yet looks like I took the time to fix my hair. No matter I was rushing out the door, I still managed to get a few hair pictures:



 
 
 
Now, I know this is supposed to be a blog about hair, but I just have to include some pictures of my Mustang. Don't you love the pink racing stripes? (And yes, I live in a place where it's summer-time all year round. I'm so glad!)
 
 
 
Wimsey wanted to go for a ride.  He couldn't understand why I had left him home this morning.  

 




Thanks for looking!  Christmas is a week from today~ I hope you're enjoying this special time of the year.

"And she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call His name JESUS: for He shall save His people from their sins." Matthew 1:21

 

No comments:

Post a Comment